The Audit and Risk Committee is in charge of assisting the Board of Directors.
It is mainly responsible for:
- Evaluating the Group’s internal control adequacy and monitoring the internal and external audit control functions,
- Approving the annual internal audit program,
- Evaluating accounting principles and methods,
- Examining risks and evaluating the importance of such risks,
- Monitoring compliance with previous recommendations made by the Audit and Risk Committee; and
- Advising the Board of Directors related to improving internal control, risk management and information security functions.
The Audit and Risk Committee is represented by four members, including the chairman, vice-chairman, secretary of the committee, and a BCP representative. The Committee meets two times a year, or more if necessary.